BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One
Harness the power of the best combo ever for recipe/formula-based manufacturers!
With BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One, your business can run from How to WOW!
BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One is a process manufacturing ERP built on the reliable SAP Business One platform. BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One is one stop solution for manufacturers of UK and Europe, handling entire process manufacturing business from distribution to manufacturing to finance to quality to compliance.
An end-to-end solution for process manufacturers of UK and Europe, specifically designed to meet the changing demands of formula/recipe-based manufacturers.
User friendly GUI
Offers amazing working experience with single login, single database, and familiar UI with features like Google type search, relationship maps, alerts, and workflows.
Modern in its approach
The solution is regularly updated to assimilate changes in trends, regulations and industry best practices and norms.
Customized for your industry
The solution is custom designed for your industry needs and requirements.
Meeting regulatory compliance and following industry best practices like COA, FDA, GHS, FSSAI, FSMA, EPA, and more come very easy.
BatchMaster SAP Business One ERP add-ons
Specially designed add-ons can boost the performance of BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One and cater to your business specific needs. Add-ons like:
- BatchMaster WMS powered by SAP Business One: Remotely manage execution of inventory transaction from a handheld device, mobile, iPads, tablets and more.
- Bin Management: Easily manage and streamline inventory not just to the warehouse but up to the bin level.
Why BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One?
- Built on reliable base of SAP Business One
- Supports entire supply chain
- Processes are automatic, hence lesser errors
- Ensures compliance with regulations and best practices
- Real-time information flow and updates
- Helps faster and cost-effective innovation
- Fosters speedy and accurate business decisions
- Helps in business analytics and market research
BatchMaster SAP Business One ERP Modules
BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One is a single platform developed with a holistic approach to cater the peculiar needs of:
BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One for manufacturing industries in UK and Europe offers range of features for effective formula management, like:
- Formula comparison
- Version control for tracking formula changes
- Rollback to regain the saved/previous version of formula
- Sizing formula by weight or volume
- Material substitution by weight or volume percentage, availability of a material etc.
- In-process quality checks for better formula management
- Formula analysis with various available cost options
- Support multilevel formulas
- Intermediate expansion to replace the intermediate or by-product involved within the formula
Bill of Material or BOM shows the detailed and hierarchical view of end product, right from the raw materials used, intermediate, packaging materials, etc. It links the formula with the finished goods or intermediates, and also enables to specify routing. Moreover, it also includes features like:
- Comprehensive Bill Of Material functionality
- Encloses top level BOM item
- Flexibility to define Fill Level in desired unit of measurement
- Routing functionality for flawless production process
- Serve multiple packaging options
- Bill of material report to classify the top assembly items, assembly types, and status of the BOM components associated with the formulas
- Cater your needs for both Process (Formula BOM) and Discrete (Assembly BOM) Manufacturing
- Dispatches full view of the BOM hierarchy
- Single BOM allocation with multiple formulas
The module helps you innovate your formulas securely into more effective and preferable ones. It helps you perform interactive analysis of physical properties of formulas along with many other features like:
- Keep the specifications of your intermediates current according to the formulations using the Intermediate Property Rollup Utility
- Conveniently compare several formulas and products side-by-side from same screen using the Comparative Properties Analysis
- Create completely new physical properties based on combination of material specification and operators available using the Physical Property Formula option
- Overcome the hassles of creating a new formula from scratch using the Physical Property Analysis option
- Reduce the time and efforts invested on R&D of new formulas
Improving compliance efficiency with ranges of below mentioned features, BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One for manufacturing industries enables them to proactively meet the FDA and GMP regulations.
- Supports Data Ownership Authorization
- Generates Nutritional Label/Nutritional Information Panel using different serving sizes and unit of measures
- Generation of Ingredient Statement, quantity and percentage wise
- Reports for
- FDA Audit
- Quality Control History
- Lot Tracking
- Lot Explosion
- Embedded forward and backward lot-traceability feature
- Generates Lot Recall Letter
- Facilitates Lot strength to calculate potency of the product
- Attach Standard Operating Procedures.
- Closed loop process that maintains FDA 21CFR Part 11, cGMP, Bioterrorism Act etc.
Offering set of powerful features, the production module simplifies entire process from start to finish. Supporting every type of process from mixing, filling or assembling of materials – it integrates well with the operations, and offers instant access to real-time data. Other striking features include:
- Expedite production scheduling and generate real-time information faster than ever before using the Production Scheduling Dashboard
- Streamlined batch sizing, improves accuracy of inventory and costing functions immensely
- Resolve the common process manufacturing necessity of producing a batch and its low-level intermediates in a single operation, using the Super Batch functionality
- Acquire running totals of your finished goods and by-products yielded and consumed
- Get your costs and inventory updated in real-time with the closure of your batch
Fully integrated Lot Traceability feature of BatchMaster Manufacturing for SAP Business One keenly traces forward and backward movement of raw materials, intermediatesand finished goods across entire supply chain. Consequently, it empowers manufacturers to meet all compliance and stay ready for audits.
- Manage any recall situation within fraction of time
- Diminish response times to potential complications, which can eventually certify brand security
- Confirm the transparency all over the value chain, from ingredients to consumer goods
- 360 degree view into a product lot’s activity
- Ensure each lot remains distinct in subsequent operations
- Wide-ranging lot traceability with container level tracing of source supplies
Produces Safety Data Sheets that are fully compliant with government reporting standards automatically. The SDS module gives you complete power and freedom to choose and manage numerous SDS formats, as well as the ability to create custom templates that describe the components and their order of appearance. Its one-of-a-kind design thatallows you to make changes to fit new needs.
- Define and associate safety information for inventory items, formulas, customer order, production order etc.
- Achieve Hazard Communication Standard, Superfund Amendment and Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III compliance
- Preserve Occupational Exposure Limits per component using the Material Safety and CAS Number screens
- Indicate which ingredients are to be listed on your MSDS based on Material Hazard Type in number of ways
- Use the built-In USA format to generate your MSDS or create your own templates as required
- Generate schedules for group of MSDS to organize their generation
- Create a bunch of MSDS boilerplates that are to be printed on an MSDS by using Supplementary File
- Track MSDS printing dates for item and customer combination
Enhance quality assurance throughout the entire business. We provide accurate quality-focused tools to help you achieve optimal quality control at every stage of your business, from acquiring raw materials to producing intermediates/finished goods, and inspecting final goods before shipping them to clients.
This completely integrated quality control system allows you to keep track of pass/fail statistics based on an unlimited number of user-defined criteria and helps you accept or reject products based on inspection results.
- Well defined QC functionality to receive, produce and ship products that meet customer and compliance requirements
- QC test and sample definition plus ability to determine the target values, control limits and maximum allowable defects
- Accomplish the QC sampling process with Pass/Fail results, Alphanumeric as well as Numeric values
- Immediate and counteractive action, like destruction, return etc., can be taken against the items that fail QC Inspection
- Track the faulty materials and consign them for return to vendor, scrap, or rework.
- Supports the tracking of production quality, expiry date, shelf life period, and lot controlled products.
- Reporting the QC results for Raw Material, Intermediate and Finished Good Item.
The Costing module in BatchMaster Manufacturing gives you the flexibility to establish the most dependable, accurate, and lucrative cost for your products. Examine the costs of the formula and the final product from numerous angles and at various levels of detail.
Make changes to labour, overhead, materials, and packaging to see how they affect the overall product cost. Manipulate the quantity of any material to conduct a “what-if” analysis, and assess the profitability of scenarios based on various assumptions. See how the modification affects the costs right away.
- Collaboratively analyze costs associated with the manufactured products
- Establish gross margin based on costs and selling price
- Revise formula loss factors to accomplish better accuracy
- Calculate Sales Price and Standard Cost based on the cost of ingredients
- Revaluate Actual cost of the finished good or intermediate inventory
- Modify and scrutinize overhead, labor and material quantities efficiently
Identify production contractions based on predicted deliveries and intelligently allocate resources to avoid overloaded situations. Production Scheduling Board is a comprehensive solution that greatly simplifies production scheduling. Monitor and analyse production floor inventories and resources using an interactive graphical user interface that clearly displays batches with various statuses using distinct colour codes.
- Reschedule the batches just by dragging them to the preferred schedule date, on the Schedule Calendar grid
- Define tasks that needs to be executed apart from the routine production jobs
- Interactive month, week and day views provide flexibility to swiftly organize the batches accordingly
- Quickly list the batches and illustrate their relationship to one another using the Gantt Chart View
- Zoom-in the Schedule Calendar Grid of the Production Schedule screen and get details of the process cell attached to the existing Batches/Orders/Task
- Regulate planning and scheduling of activities on the shop floor
With the help of the Routing module, you can use your skills to plan and manage the production process flawlessly. Outline the sequence in which work centres are used in the production process. Using Quick Labor Entry, create a list of staff and machine details, as well as their preparation and processing times. The routing module provides an excellent basis for categorizationof manufacturing routes.
- Designate shifts available by weekdays in which the selected employee will be working
- Define and generate schedules for a range of employees for selected working days
- Plan and manage resources by interpreting the schedule of a given work centre over a week’s span using the Work Centre Capacity Utilization option
- Add routing to a particular BOM just by implementing very easy setup options.
- Cope with item routings by means of the Routing tab present on the Batch Ticket form
- Firmly retain completion time and quantities related to production batch by means of various routing facilities
For manufacturers with several locations, BMM for SAP Business One provides Bin Management capability. It controls all company activities such as sales, purchases, and production at the bin level rather than at the level of the general warehouse. This feature guarantees that the inventory is handled with care and placed in the bag. For any inventory transaction, you can get real-time view of items in stock. Tracking inventory in several bins will help you keep track of your inventory more quickly and accurately.
- Track inventory bin wise, item wise, warehouse wise, lot wise or container wise
- Support multi-location inventory feature to organize your warehouse or multiple warehouses
- Get an instant view of various bin transactions, such as Container, Bin Number, Issue/Receipt Quantity etc.
- Handle non-tracked inventory with ease at bin level
- Manage various Storage Conditions for bins and items
- Warnings for older lots and duplicate lots
- Expired lots calculation for issue transactions
By identifying what to order, when to order, how much to order, and when to plan an order’s delivery, BatchMaster’s MRP module aids production managers in scheduling and placing orders for dependent demand items, as well as maintaining a flow of materials required for production.
- Ensure material availability and increase planning stability
- View production bottlenecks at a glance with interactive graphical vision
- Reconcile the customer requirements with plant capacity, material availability and vendor capabilities
- Support in evaluating the effects of schedule changes in short run
- Perform scheduling on single or range of items and warehouses
- Spontaneously create Purchase Order for the re-sale type of item
- High stock levels and reduces storage costs
- Last minute rescheduling and efficient allocation of resources
- Planning Time Fence to protect the master plan from spontaneous changes
- Adjust dates of planned orders that falls within the planning time fence
Determine the earliest possible date for producing things, purchasing supplies, and adding value to the manufacturing process. BatchMaster helps you create and maintain an optimal manufacturing plan based on sales forecasts, scheduled purchase and production orders, inventory statuses, and work orders that include bill of materials down to the smallest detail. Its implementation ensures that production materials are available and that products are ready to ship to customers. By inflating the BOM and time phasing supplies with the reported average lead times, BatchMaster MRP allows you to determine material requirements.
- Streamline the production operations and minimize unplanned interruptions to improve performance
- Confidently sustain with the lowest possible material and product level in stock
- Robotically generates purchase orders from net demand relative to reorder levels
- Aligns existing jobs with changes to required dates
- Supports the top, bottom and smart level explosion
- Supports to meet the delivery schedule, purchase activities and plan orders
- Avoiding the delay in material procurement, production and decision making
- Cost of excessive inventory can be reduced
Mr. Ruben Degryse, Degryse PaintIchtegem, Belgium
Mr. Steve Pearce, CEO, Omega Ingredients Ltd.Ipswich, United Kingdom
Cloud Deployment Available
Give your small, mid-size, or large-scale businesses the power of our ‘Cloud ERP’ solutions, and enjoy the benefits of leveraging the cloud.
Integrate. Extend. Excel.
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.