Pharmaceutical Manufacturing ERP Software
What are the Major Challenges faced by the Pharmaceutical Industry of UK and Europe?
The pharmaceutical manufacturers of UK and Europe face many challenges like Healthcare reforms, growing market demands and stringent regulatory pressures. Their patients and regulators demand a higher quality of care with reduced costs and enhanced transparency. In order to meet these complex business challenges, the pharmaceutical industry must take a proactive approach towards compliance and product safety while responding to market demand, using a tailor-made solution i.e an ERP for pharmaceutical manufacturing for UK and Europe.
It is practically not possible for pharma manufacturers to run their operations without pharmaceutical ERP software.
Would you like to learn more about our Pharma ERP Software?
Why Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Businesses Require Pharma ERP Software?
BatchMaster ERP for pharmaceuticals is a complete and out-of-the-box ERP system for pharma manufacturers in UK and Europe.
Designed specifically for the pharmaceutical industry, this pharmaceutical manufacturing software also helps manufacturers to comply with cGMP requirements, in addition to providing a simple and cost-efficient process model. Being an ERP software for pharma, it understands formulation management requirements and integrates with your operations to provide real-time information.
BatchMaster ERP software for pharmaceuticals helps manufacturers to streamline all their operations and take a proactive informed decision to outlast the competition.
Essential ERP Modules for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
Key Features of ERP software for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Raw Material/Product Specifications
- Supplier Management and Qualification
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 Compliance
- Quality Control (QC)
- Quality Assurance (QA) as per cGMP norms
- Sampling Plan, Stability Testing
- Batch Monitoring Activities by Inspection Plan
- Electronic Execution of SOP’s by Inspection Checklist
- Electronic Batch Ticket and Electronic Weigh Sheet.
- Non-conformance (NC),
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Easy Material Substitutions
- Multiple Packaging of Same Formulation
- Manufacturing Batch Record (MBR)
- Shelf Life/Expiration Support
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability and Lot Recall
- Separate Granular Costing of Formula and Packaging Material
- Supports Contract Manufacturing
- Adverse Event / Complaint Reporting
- Allergen Management
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
Business Benefits of ERP Software for Pharma Manufacturing Industry
BatchMaster ERP software for pharmaceutical industry offers the following benefits: offer the following benefits:
- Improve the quality, consistency, and speed to deliver drugs to market
- Rapidly bring new products to market, that too at a cheaper price than competitors
- Reduce wastage, achieve optimum material utilization, and balance inventory by controlling overhead costs
- ERP for pharma also complies with the stringent rules & regulations.
- Eradicate risk by delivering superior quality products at the right price and right time
- Helps take quicker preventive & corrective action
- Respond quickly to customer demands
- Smoothen operational process flow and enhance profits
- Make accurate business decisions by real-time batch monitoring
- Pharmaceutical software helps maintain formula secrecy.
- Ensures end-to-end bi-directional traceability, from the raw material to the finished product
Mr. Ruben Degryse, Degryse PaintIchtegem, Belgium
Mr. Steve Pearce, CEO, Omega Ingredients Ltd.Ipswich, United Kingdom
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.