ERP Software for Paint and Coatings
Major Challenges Faced by Paints and Coatings Industry
The Paint and Coatings industry offers a wide range of OTC products to a diverse customer base, posing the challenge of multiple packaging requirements. Additionally, this industry faces the challenge of offering customer-specific products at a cost-effective price along with the need to constantly innovate and manufacture green, environment-friendly and safe products. Consequently, they need an ERP software for paint industry UK and Europe that brings automation and control over entire process.
Key to meet these challenges lies in automation and control over entire process, and paint manufacturers of UK and Europe find help in this regard from a paint ERP software, which allows them to meet these challenges and streamline the overall businesses processes. It is one tool that empowers the UK based paint manufacturers to make timely, informed decisions, and manage the entire operations smoothly, so as to stay ahead of the pack.
Would you like to learn more about our Paint ERP Software?
How does ERP help in Paint Manufacturing Industry?
Designed with a keen understanding of the Paint and Coatings industry, BatchMaster ERP software for paint and coatings industry in the UK and Europe proves to be the right choice for bringing colors of innovation, environmental protection and cost-effective products. Meeting rapidly changing market demands, handling multi-level formulas, printing GHS, SDS and other labels in a format mandated by law and assuring quality is easy with BatchMaster ERP software for paint manufacturing industry. Moreover, BatchMaster ERP's robust bi-directional lot traceability feature boosts the sense of confidence of preparedness against any eventuality.
What Are the ‘Must-Have’ Features in a Paint and Coating ERP Software?
BatchMaster Paint Manufacturing ERP in UK and Europe is designed with number of essential features, like:
- Formula Security with Revision Controls
- Easy Reformulation Options for Product Development
- Separate Formula and Product Costing
- Lot Potency Calculation Support
- Sample and Quotation Management
- GHS Compliant SDS Reports & Labels
- HAZMAT Bills of Lading, VOC, & SARA Reporting
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability
- Vendor Qualification and Management
- Quality Control as per cGMP Guidelines
- Non-Conformance and CAPA
- Complete Tracking and Accountability of Disposed By-products
- Customizable COA (Certificate of Analysis) Reports
- Warehouse Management
- Shelf Life/Expiration Dates
- Supports Multiple Units of Measure
- Make-to-stock and Make-to-order Operations
- Robust planning
- HMIS/WHMIS Support
Business Benefits of Paint Manufacturing ERP Software
BatchMaster paint manufacturing ERP system offers the following benefits:
- Being an ERP for paint industry, BatchMaster ERP accelerates new product development
- Helps to effectively meet regulatory requirements
- Quickly scale production
- Eliminate formulation complexities
- Smoother information flow across all departments
- Improve customer service levels to retain and gain customer base
- Increase margins and profitability
- Assure 'greener' products
Mr. Ruben Degryse, Degryse PaintIchtegem, Belgium
Mr. Steve Pearce, CEO, Omega Ingredients Ltd.Ipswich, United Kingdom
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.